Screenshots from your iPhone are the best for sharing moments from your favorite videos, a story of the day, best scores from your games, discussion on social networks like Facebook, bugs you want to report, and almost anything and everything you see on your mobile screen. Traditionally, they were done by clicking on both the Home and Power buttons. But with iPhone X, and iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR,the Home button is no more. So, how exactly do you capture the screen now?
- Open the page or screen you want to capture.
- Set up everything exactly the way you want it for the shot.
- Press and hold the Side button on the right side of iPhone X or iPhone XS or iPhone XR.
- Click the Volume Up button at the exact same time. (This replaces the Home button step from previous iPhones.)
- The screen will flash white and you’ll hear the camera shutter sound (if your sound is enabled).
Once you’ve taken the screenshot, you can use all of the fancy new iOS markup features to annotate it instantly or share it immediately.